NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Covenant Capital Group, LLC, a Nashville-based real estate investment manager that excels at revitalizing and extending the life span of strategically important apartment communities in high-growth southeastern and mid-Atlantic markets, today announces its 4th quarter 2017 and January 2018 apartment property sales.
They are as follows:
Fourth Quarter 2017 apartment sales
- Viera Cedar Bluff, Knoxville, TN, for $17,750,000
- Butterfield, Memphis, TN, for $13,600,000
- Grand Highlands of Mountain Brook, Birmingham, AL, for $43,000,000
- Twenty-35 Safety Harbor, Safety Harbor, FL, for $21,000,000
- High Ridge, Athens, GA, for $15,500,000
January 2018 apartment sales
- Icon on the Greenway, Charlotte, NC, for $21,000,000
- Racquet Club, Lexington, KY, for $51,500,000
- Veridian Spartanburg, Spartanburg, SC, for $12,500,000
“We invested in these apartments by renovating and updating as well as enhancing operations to extend their life spans,” said Govan D. White, managing partner and co-founder of Covenant Capital Group. “We’re confident these communities will continue their considerable momentum under new ownership.”
Covenant focuses on revitalizing properties into premier, institutional quality assets. Through its process, it sustains valuable housing inventory in high-growth areas to positively impact communities.
For more information visit: http://www.covenantcapgroup.com/.