OSAKA, Japan--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Akira Tomana, hereafter referred as “NTT Solmare”) has released an English version of the latest social-based sim game aimed at women “My Shelf” in the iTunes App Store, and Google Play.
• New stories will be added weekly.
• Stories change depending on your selection. You can enjoy them in your own way.
• Stories can be bookmarked as favorite and available for searching whenever you want to read.
• High-quality graphics and compelling sound bring additional excitement to the gaming experience.
• Your avatar's appearance can be created and customized with built-in items such as body parts, skin colors and clothes in the default setting.
“Our ultimate goal is to give our customers unprecedented excitement and infinite inspiration every day. This new title consists of numerous sensational stories. Your selections will influence the direction of the episodes and the endings. Without a doubt, I guarantee you will be thrilled. New stories will be added regularly. Now, start adding your favorites to your shelf and let our stories take your breath away!” said Senior Vice President, Yasuhiro Manabe.
This is the story selection-based adventure game. Users choose a favorite scenario out of numbers of stories and face various situations in the story where they need to make a selection. Stories will unfold differently depending on users’ decisions; “Your selections will make a story even much more exciting.” Even more, stories will be updated weekly; Fresh and new surprises and thrilling experiences of the interactive stories will surely entertain our female users.
The game is free to play (In-app purchase available).
Feb. 20, 2018 (PST)
Supported OS Versions
Mobile: Android : 4.1 or later/iOS: 7.0 or later
How to Play
Mobile: Download > http://myshelfapp.com/?page_id=299
* This is NOT available for customers residing in Japan.
Official Media and SNS
About NTT Solmare Corporation
NTT Solmare is one of the largest digital contents providers in Japan, aiming to “enrich people’s minds through entertainment.” We provide entertainment services including the nation’s largest digital book (e-Book) service “Comic-C’moA”, dating simulation game series of “Shall we date?” and “Moe! Ninja Girls,” and start-up Apps of a community-powered marketplace “Monoqn!” and a music app “Lylink.