DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market by Robot Type (Service, Industrial), Offering (GPU, MPU), Technology (Machine Learning, Computer Vision), Application (Public Relations, Stock Management), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The artificial intelligence (AI) robots market is expected to grow from USD 3.49 Billion in 2018 to USD 12.36 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 28.78% between 2018 and 2023.
Support from governments worldwide to develop modern technologies is driving the growth of the market. Further, the high adoption of robots for personal use, such as companionship and entertainment, is propelling the growth of the AI robots market.
Service robots are expected to hold the major share of the AI robots market in 2018. The increasing adoption of these robots for personal use, such as companionship and entertainment, is driving the growth of the market for service robots.
Among all technologies, machine learning is expected to hold the largest share of the AI robots market during the forecast period.
- High Adoption of Robots for Personal Use Such as Companionship and Entertainment
- Support From Governments Worldwide to Develop Modern Technologies
- Reluctance to Adopt New Technologies
- Absence of Standardized Regulations to Prevent Risks Associated With Networked and Autonomous Robots
- Focus on Developing Robots With Special Application Cases That Work and Add Value
- Increasing Aging Population Worldwide Boosting the Demand for AI-Based Robots for Elderly Assistance
- Developing AI to Help Robots Make Better Decisions and Make Them Safe for Humans
- Long Time to Commercialize Robots
- Asustek Computer
- Blue Frog Robotics
- Bsh Hausgerte
- Hanson Robotics
- Harman International Industries
- Mayfield Robotics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vfw7cx/global_artificial?w=4