DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Xiaomi: Total Smartphone Shipments in China and Globally 2015-2017 - Forecasts to 2021" company profile has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides investors, analysts and business executives with a company profile for Xiaomi, incorporating its business model, sources of success, business turnaround and its plans for its domestic and international markets moving forward. In particular, we highlight challenges to its profit-making plan and interrogate its potential enterprise value.
We then centre upon Xiaomi's smartphone performance in the context of total smartphone shipments across all brands, providing market figures for 2015 to 2017 and our forecasts to 2021:
- Total global smartphone shipments 2015 to 2018 by quarter with Xiaomi split out.
- Total global smartphone shipments by year to 2021, with Xiaomi split out.
- Total smartphone shipments in China 2015 to 2018 by quarter, with Xiaomi split out.
- Total smartphone shipments in China by year to 2021, with Xiaomi split out.
- Total smartphone shipments in India 2015 to 2018 by quarter, with Xiaomi split out.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Company Overview
3. The Changing Xiaomi Business Model
4. Upcoming Initial Public Offering
5. Xiaomi Global Smartphone Performance
6. Xiaomi Smartphone Performance In China
7. Summary Of Performance In India And Russia
8. Notes On Spain, US And The Mi7
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jgkrh/xiaomi_total?w=4