Fund Managers together with their service providers need to ensure that their funds are operated in a compliant manner, complying with all regulations that are in force.
There is however a greater challenge today than ever due to the increasing demands of regulation and the greater complexity of funds.
This practical one-day workshop will equip you with the most up-to-date knowledge about the latest regulatory requirements applicable to both authorised, and alternative funds.
You will have a chance to explore the impact of MiFID II, assess the status of FATCA, CRS and AIFMD Reporting and look at other regulations that have recently been implemented such as: SMCR - Senior Managers Regime, SFTR - Securities Financing Transactions Regulation and GDPR. You'll then look forward to upcoming regulations and the work you should be doing, in order to ensure full compliance in a timely manner.
The programme will run through each regulation at a high level, indicating status of each and where firms should be in the process. The Tutor will focus on the practical aspects of each regulation.
Main Topics Covered During this Training:
- Project workstreams and assessment of the impact of MiFID II
- UCITS Funds and the latest developments under the UCITS V Directive
- Understand where FATCA/CRS is today
- Understand where you should be with EMIR and OTC Clearing obligations
- Learn what SFTR is and what processes should be in place
- Explore the AIFMD Reporting requirements
- Learn about Form PF Reporting
- Receive an overview of upcoming regulations, such as: GDPR, SMCR, BEPS
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zm8dfm/key_regulations?w=4