DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Impact of Low Oil Price on Oilfield Equipment and Service Market, 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global oilfield services and equipment market is still recovering from the 2015 oil price crash, as oil companies are still trying to consolidate their position by reevaluating their capital expenditure.
The oilfield services and equipment market has four main segments - drilling, completion, capital equipment, and production. While some segments like completion are recovering well, others like drilling are yet to show positive growth. As unconventional resources are very expensive to explore, many rigs across the globe have been idle. The huge backlog has led to deferred credits, which affect the bottom lines of oilfields equipment and service companies.
The study aims to analyze and forecast the impact of low oil prices on the oilfield services and equipment market, 2017.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the status of the global oilfield equipment and services market?
- How has the market share evolved for various oilfield segments?
- What is the impact of oil prices on various oilfield segments and sub-segments?
- What are the major trends observed in various oilfield segments in 2017?
- What are the emerging regions for various oilfield services and equipment?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Impact Of Low Oil Price-Drilling Segment
4. Impact Of Low Oil Price-Completion Segment
5. Impact Of Low Oil Price-Capital Equipment
6. Impact Of Low Oil Price-Production Equipment
7. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jw8qgt/impact_of_low_oil?w=4