DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Chromatography Market - Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Chromatography Market is Expected to Reach $18 Billion by 2024
Chromatography is the one of the various separation techniques of analytical chemistry for the qualitative and quantitative separation of the sample mixture like biological or chemical compounds. The basic principle of the technique is that solute gets distributed between two phases - mobile phase and a stationary phase.
The major technologies of this technique are Liquid Chromatography (LC), Gas Chromatography (GC), Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) and Thin Layer Chromatography. Chromatography has numerous applications across industries with major share in Pharma & Biotech industries. It is extensively used in biochemical research for the separation and detection of compounds of biological origin.
Geographically, North America accounts for the highest market share followed by Asia-Pacific. The Asian countries especially China and India are the fastest growing regions. Asia-Pacific is projected to grow with a highest CAGR from 2017 to 2024.
Drivers and Opportunities
- Rapid Rise in Biologics
- Growing Importance of Chromatography Tests in Drug Approvals
- New International Cgmp and Cgdp Certification for Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Technological Advancements in Chromatography Instruments & Reagents
- Increasing Life Sciences R&D Spending
- Growing Food Safety Concerns
- Increased Use of Chromatography in Diverse Applications
- Expanding Emerging Markets
Restraints and Threats
- High Unit and Maintenance Cost of Advanced Equipments
- Mature Product Segment and Pricing Pressure
- Stringent Regulations
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Chromatography Global Market, by Process Type
5 Chromatography Global Market, by Technology
6 Chromatography Global Market, by Products
7 Chromatography Global Market, by Application
8 Regional Market Analysis
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Major Companies
- Agilent Technologies Inc., (U.S.)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (U.S.)
- Bruker Corporation (U.S.)
- Danaher Corporation (U.S.)
- GE Healthcare (U.S.),
- Merck KGaA (Germany)
- PerkinElmer Inc., (U.S.)
- Shimadzu Corporation (Japan)
- ThermoFisher Scientific (U.S.)
- Waters Corporation (U.S.).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxndxj/global?w=4