DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Robotics Market, Volume Global Forecast by Types, Regions and Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Industrial Robotics Market is expected to surpass more than US$ 70 Billion by the end of year 2024.
The industrial robotics market is mainly driven by automotive and electrical & electronics sector. It is expected that the combined market size of automotive and electrical & electronics sector will capture more than 70% in anticipated year. In recent trend collaborative robotics is more frequently used in automotive industry. There are so many car manufacturer including BMW has introduced collaborative robots to its assembly line. They are also performing task in final assembly of the car doors. As they are human-friendly, it helps in enhancing productivity and value addition.
This report provides comprehensive assessment and core-insight regarding various application in industrial robotics like automotive industry, electrical & electronics, metal, chemical, rubber & plastic, food etc. there are many big manufacturers of automotive and electronic devices has been successfully using robotics in their assembly line effectively and efficiently and achieve huge cost reduction in long-term. Therefore automotive & electrical industries are key factor to push the global industrial robotics market to the great high in the coming future.
- Adept Technology
- Intuitive Surgical
- KUKA AG
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Automotive Industry
- Electrical & Electronics Industry
- Metal Industry
- Chemical, Rubber and Plastics Industry
- Food Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Industrial Robotics Market & Volume Analysis (2010 - 2024)
3. Share Analysis - Global Industrial Robotics (2010 - 2024)
4. Segments Analysis - Industrial Robotics Market (2010 - 2024)
5. Segments Analysis - Industrial Robotics Volume (2010 - 2024)
6. By Countries - Annual Shipments of Robots (2015 - 2024)
7. Global key Player Analysis (2010 - 2024)
8. Factors Driving Industrial Robotics Growth Worldwide
9. Challenges for Industrial Robotics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fmxzg/global_industrial?w=4