The nursing education market in the US is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.26% during the period 2017-2021.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
One of the key drivers contributing significantly to the growth of the nursing education market in the US is the continuously increasing geriatric population. Owing to this there is an increasing demand for nurses in hospitals as well as home healthcare services.
The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is rising use of social learning. Many learners willing to pursue nursing education are increasingly adopting social media to learn and create communities.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is higher setup costs.
- Duke University
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of California
Other Prominent Vendors
- Columbia University
- Emory University
- Louisiana State University Health New Orleans
- School of Education Northcentral University
- New York University Rory Meyers College of Nursing
- Ohio State University College of Nursing
- Rush University
- University of Maryland School of Nursing
- University of Washington School of Nursing
- University of Michigan School of Nursing
- University of Miami School of Nursing and Health Studies
- University of Illinois College of Nursing
- Yale University
Key Topics Covered:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of the Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04: Introduction
Part 05: Market Landscape
Part 06: Market Sizing
Part 07: Five Forces Analysis
Part 08: Market Segmentation by Courses
Part 09: Market Segmentation by End-User
Part 10: Decision Framework
Part 11: Drivers and Challenges
Part 12: Market Trends
Part 13: Vendor Landscape
Part 14: Key Vendor Analysis
Part 15: Other Prominent Vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l2mgdg/us_nursing?w=4