TAMPA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Masonite International Corporation (NYSE:DOOR) today announced it will hold its 2018 Investor Day on March 2, 2018 at the New York Stock Exchange from 12:00pm – 3:00pm.
The event will feature presentations from several members of Masonite’s senior management team, including:
- Fred Lynch – President & CEO
- Russ Tiejema – Executive Vice President & CFO
- Tony Hair – President, Global Residential
- Graham Thayer – Senior Vice President, Architectural
- Randy White – Senior Vice President, Operations & Global Supply Chain
The presentation will also include a discussion of Masonite’s long term growth framework.
A live internet audio webcast of the presentations will be available on the Masonite website or directly at 2018 Investor Day.
Masonite International Corporation is a leading global designer and manufacturer of interior and exterior doors for the residential new construction; the residential repair, renovation and remodeling; and the non-residential building construction markets. Since 1925, Masonite has provided its customers with innovative products and superior service at compelling values. Additional information about Masonite can be found at www.masonite.com.