DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market Analysis, Company Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market is accounted to reach USD 257.32 million by 2024 from USD 168.14 million in 2016,it is growing at a CAGR of 5.6%.
The major factors driving the market are growth in the aging population and rise in the healthcare expenditure of North America soft tissue repair market. The soft tissue repair market in the North America region is leading in U.S.
The global ear and nasal packing market is segmented on the basis of type, material, end user and distribution channel. On the basis of product type, global ear and nasal packing market is segmented into nasal packing and ear packing.
On the basis of material, global ear and nasal packing market is segmented into bioresorbable and non-absorbable. In 2017, bioresorbable segment is expected to dominate the global ear and nasal packing's market with 69.9% market share and is expected to reach USD 184.44 million by 2024, with the highest CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
- Stryker and Smith
- Summit Medical Group
- Entellus Medical, Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- Network Medical Products Ltd.
- Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
- DCC plc
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Landscape Summary
4. Premium Insights
5. Executive Summary
6. Ear and Nasal Packing Market, by Type
7. Ear and Nasal Packing Market, by Material
8. Ear and Nasal Packing Market, by End User
9. Ear and Nasal Packing Market, by Distribution Channel
10. Ear and Nasal Packing Market, by Geography
11. Ear and Nasal Packing Market: Competitive Landscape
12. Ear and Nasal Packing Market: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cn3r79/global_ear_and?w=4