DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Municipal Waste to Energy - A Technology, Industry and Market Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report focuses on the many new developments that have been taking place in MWTE technologies. Most of the market application sectors are growing at a good pace. In addition, there are new regions with dynamic economies that offer significant application opportunities for technologies used in the conversion of waste to energy.
Among the countries where we see good prospects for this industry are the growing economies of India, China and Brazil. The rapid economic expansions occurring in these evolving major economies, coupled with their large populations, has positioned MWTE among their top renewable energy options, and it is, as well, a key long-term future environmental solution. These developments have created the need for a proper analysis of market and business issues, trends in the MWTE industry, and international markets.
This report has been prepared to:
- Provide an overview of MWTE technologies, industry and markets, product capabilities and applications;
- Identify technical and business issues in the MWTE technologies industry;
- Illustrate the market idiosyncrasies among the MWTE technology applications and analyze global economic and technological trends impacting the demand for these technologies;
- Determine the current size and future growth of the world markets for MWTE technology applications;
- Identify and profile key manufacturers and developers of MWTE technology; and
- Identify global suppliers of MWTE technologies.
This study covers technical and industry overviews, MWTE technology processes, current and emerging MWTE technology methods, business and industry issues, current and emerging applications, and an extensive market analysis. The current size and future growth of transnational markets are estimated for 2016 and 2021.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Municipal Waste To Energy: A Global Perspective
4. Waste-To-Energy Technologies
5. Government Regulations
6. World Municipal Waste-To-Energy Industry Structure
7. World Municipal Waste-To-Energy Technologies Market
8. Market For Municipal Waste-To-Energy Combustion Technology
9. World Market For Refuse-Derived Fuel Technology
10. World Market For Plasma Gasification Technology
11. New Developments
12. Patents And Patent Analysis
13. Company Profiles
- ADI Systems INC.
- Aalborg Energie Technik A/S
- Aerothermal Group
- WMT-LBS GMBH
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation
- Zero Waste Energy, LLC (ZWE)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zn9z38/municipal_waste?w=4