DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "High-Performance Trucks Market by Type (Pickup, M&HDV), Power Output (250-400, 401-550, >550 HP), Application (Dumping, Distribution, Refrigeration, Container, Tanker, RMC), Fuel Type, Transmission Type, and Region - Global Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The high-performance trucks market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.06% from 2017 to 2025, and the market size is expected to grow from 1.8 Million units in 2017 to 2.5 Million units by 2025.
The increasing demand for enhanced power output engines for carrying heavy loads, owing to the increase in applications requiring high torque/power output is estimated to drive the demand for high-performance trucks. Also, significant investments in road infrastructure and increase in stringency in emission & fuel efficiency regulations are driving the advancements in high-performance trucks market, globally.
A semi-automatic transmission is estimated to be the fastest growing segment of the high-performance trucks market, by transmission type.
Pickup trucks are projected to be the fastest and largest growing segment of the high-performance trucks market, by vehicle type, where North America is the leading region.
The LNG trucks segment is projected to be the next emerging segment for the high-performance trucks market, in terms of fuel type.
In terms of applications, the dumping trucks are estimated to the largest segment for high-performance trucks.
Asia Oceania is estimated to be the largest market for high-performance trucks, in terms of volume.
- Stringent Emission Norms
- Increase in the Supply of Temperature-Sensitive Material Leading to the Demand for Refrigerated High-Performance Trucks
- Growth of Organized Retail Industry
- Increased Demand for Frozen Perishable Commodities
- Significant Infrastructure Growth
- Electric High-Performance Trucks
- Alternative Fuel High-Performance Trucks
- High-Performance Trucks for Special Applications
- Fire Trucks
- Dumping and Container Trucks
- Tanker Trucks
- Shortage of Truck DriversDemographics
- Lifestyle of Truck DriversIntense Competition in the Truck Industry
- Allison Transmission
- American Axle
- General Motors
- Product Offering
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r886cs/global?w=4