DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ecommerce & Other Non-Store Retailers Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
North America was the largest region in the e-commerce & other non-store retailers market in 2017, accounting for around 40% of the market.
This was mainly due to the country's large urban population and high rate of internet penetration, resulting in high demand for e-commerce services for their shopping needs. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for around 25% of the market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for around 1% of the market. This can be contributed to the small population and relative lack of modern telecommunication infrastructure in some areas of the region.
Cashback is the newest trend in the e-commerce industry for customer acquisition, better branding and efficient market capitalization.
- Markets Covered: Electronic Shopping and Mail-Order Houses, Vending Machine Operators, and Direct Selling Establishments.
- Geographic Scope: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Amazon Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Avon Products
- Mary Kay
- Nu Skin
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5gq9n/global_ecommerce?w=4