CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OncLive®, the leading digital provider of resources and information to oncology professionals, will present the latest State of the Science Summit™ focusing on Genitourinary Cancers on Feb. 20 at the Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona. The event will be chaired by Alan Bryce, M.D., medical director, genomic oncology clinic, consultant, division of hematology/ oncology, department of internal medicine at Mayo Clinic Arizona.
Dr. Bryce will be joined by a team of genitourinary cancers specialists, who will discuss the latest advancements in the field and offer clinical research data to better assist patients with diagnosis, management and treatment of the disease. The following experts will delve into topics including, upfront therapies for kidney cancers, immunotherapy for bladder cancer, intermediate risk for localized prostate cancer and management of metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer:
- Erik Castle, M.D., director of the Desert Mountain Care Prostate Cancer Research Fund and professor of urology, Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, Arizona
- Julie Graff, M.D., assistant professor of medicine, School of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University
- Thai Ho, M.D., Ph.D., consultant, division of hematology/ oncology, department of internal medicine and assistant professor of medicine, Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, Arizona
- Parminder Singh, M.D., oncologist-hematologist, internist, Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, Arizona
- Mark Tyson, M.D., urologic oncologist, Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, Arizona
State of the Science Summit™ is a premier conference series hosted by OncLive® with medical experts from across the nation. Aiming to discuss the current treatment options, the summit integrates academic and community-based physicians and health care professionals across key disciplines that range from medical and surgical oncology to hematology.
Registration is free and open to all health care professionals and food and drinks will be served. For more information and to register, visit www.onclive.com/meetings/soss or contact Allison Cooper at ACooper@curetoday.com.
A digital platform of resources for practicing oncologists, OncLive.com offers oncology professionals information they can use to help provide the best patient care. OncLive® is the official website for Michael J. Hennessy Associates’ Oncology Specialty Group, which publishes OncologyLive®, Oncology Nursing News® and more. Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc. is a full-service health care communications company offering education, research, medical media, including curetoday.com and CURE® magazine, the largest U.S. consumer publication focused entirely on cancer. Combining science and humanity to make cancer understandable, CURE® reaches patients, cancer centers and advocacy groups.