NEEDHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) today announced that companies around the world continue to select its Creo® suite of computer-aided design (CAD) software, in place of competitive solutions time and again. These leading companies, representing a wide range of industries, chose PTC’s CAD software to improve their product design and development processes, as well as position themselves for the requirements of a new generation of products.
Creo delivers a scalable range of 3D CAD product development packages and tools, helping customers complete complex engineering projects faster. Innovative companies across industries can now design smart, connected products, while capitalizing on new technologies like additive manufacturing, augmented reality (AR), and the Internet of Things (IoT).
A sample of the companies that have recently switched to PTC Creo include:
- CAL International, a concept to production engineering company that supports life safety, oil and gas, automotive and commercial vehicle, civil engineering and construction industries
- Cobham, a leading global technology and services innovator that solves challenging problems in commercial, defense and security markets
- LR Pure Systems GmbH, a partner in manufacturing and installation of components, assemblies and complete systems in the field of media supply
- Menci Group, a national leader in industrial transportation that develops both steel and light aluminum alloy for semi-trailers and bulk feed tanks
- Vossloh, a leading global rail technology company that offers integrated solutions from a single source
“No matter their industry, companies who select the Creo suite of CAD software from PTC will be able to create and design more efficient, cost effective, and innovative products more easily,” said Brian Thompson, SVP and general manager, CAD, PTC. “These companies are all uniquely impressive and innovative, and PTC looks forward to seeing them progress following their decision to switch to Creo.”
To learn more about the Creo suite of offerings and other ways PTC’s CAD software can help your organization, be sure to visit the PTC CAD Software page.
- PTC’s Creo CAD Software Continues to be the Choice for Industry-Leading Companies
- Creo 4.0
- PTC CAD Software Blog
- Harvard Business Review: “Why Every Organization Needs an AR Strategy,” authored by PTC CEO Jim Heppelmann and Harvard Professor Michael Porter
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC helps companies around the world reinvent the way they design, manufacture, operate, and service things in and for a smart, connected world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design, and in 1998 were first to market with Internet-based product lifecycle management. Today, our leading industrial innovation platform and field-proven solutions enable you to unlock value at the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. With PTC, manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the Internet of Things and augmented reality technology today and drive the future of innovation.
The announcement of a customer’s selection of PTC products is not necessarily indicative of the timing of recognition of related revenue or the level of revenue for any particular period.
PTC, Creo, and the PTC logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of PTC Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.