DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Intravenous (IV) Iron Drugs Market: Analysis By Therapeutic Application, By Product Type, By Region, By Country (2018 Edition): Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market is projected to display robust growth, represented by a CAGR of 11.19% by value during 2017 - 2022, chiefly driven by increase in healthcare spending and rising prevalence of diseases with Iron deficiency, emerging second & third generation IV Iron drugs and growing middle class income group coupled with rising health consciousness.
Over the recent years, the global Intravenous (IV) Iron Drug industry has been driven by the rising high prevalence of iron deficiency with unfulfilled needs, rising awareness, and the growing prevalence of diseases leading to severe iron deficiency and increasing healthcare expenditure in emerging economies. Globally, the growth in the IV Iron drug market is driven by the growing middle class population group, demanding better drugs to improve their lifestyle.
Among the therapeutic application type, nephrology accounts for the major market share and is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Among the regions, the Asia-Pacific is predicted to advance at the highest rate, mainly driven by a large population suffering with iron deficiency and unfulfilled needs, improving access to healthcare, changing lifestyles, and an expanding middle class income group.
Scope of the Report
- Global IV Iron Drug Market, By Value
- By Therapeutic Application (Nephrology, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Cardiology, Others); By Value
- By Product Type (Ferric carboxymaltose, Iron Sucrose, Iron Dextran and Others), By Value
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. I.V. Iron Drug Market Outlook
5. Global I.V. Iron Drug Market: Growth and Forecast
6. North America I.V. Iron Drug Market: Growth and Forecast
7. Europe I.V. Iron Drug Market: Growth and Forecast
8. Asia Pacific I.V. Iron Drug Market: Growth and Forecast
9. ROW I.V. Iron Drug Market: Growth and Forecast
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Restraints
12. SWOT Analysis - I.V. Iron Drug Market
13. Porter's Five Forces Analysis - I.V. Iron Drug Market
14. Policy and Regulations
15. Company Profiles
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Allergan PLC
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited
- Nippon Shinyaku CO. LTD
- Pharmacosmos A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ml8zpw/global?w=4