DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global carbon fiber reinforced plastic market was valued at US$ 32.21 billion in 2016, and is expected to each US$ 67.94 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 9.3% from 2017 to 2025.
The global market for carbon fiber reinforced plastic is gaining momentum with increasing consumption of these composites from various end use industries such as aerospace, automotive, and energy among others. Features such as high strength to weight ratio, superior performance than other materials and environment friendly nature of CFRP composite is expected to drive the market growth in near future.
- Emerging economies with rising middle class population and rising disposable income offering huge growth potential
- Emerging applications of CFRP composite market
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market: Market Dynamics
4. Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Size (US$ Bn), by Manufacturing Process, 2016 - 2025
5. Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Size (US$ Bn), by Application, 2016 - 2025
6. Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Size (US$ Bn), by Geography, 2016 - 2025
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Teijin Limited
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- SGL Group
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Hexcel Corporation
- Cytec Solvay Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z8k876/global_carbon?w=4