DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Critical Communication Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The critical communication is presumed to witness steady growth during the forecast 2017 to 2025.
Increasing incidences of terror attacks across the globe is identified as one of the major factors propelling demand for systems that help combat and limit terror attacks.
The combination of terror attack threats, shortcomings of current technologies, and governments' willingness to invest on developing robust security infrastructure to combat such threats bodes well for the market growth.
The persistent terror threats coupled with growing occurrences of power outages and blackouts resulting in heavy industrial and commercial loss are expected to support demand for reliable communication systems.
North America has experienced steady rise in the number of geophysical, hydrological, and meteorological disasters in recent years, leading to power outages and blackouts.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Critical Communication Market Analysis
4. Global Critical Communication Market Revenue, by Technology, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
5. Global Critical Communication Market Revenue, by End-use Application, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
6. North America Critical Communication Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
7. Europe Critical Communication Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
8. Asia Pacific Critical Communication Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
9. Rest of World Critical Communication Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
10. Company Profiles
- BAE Systems Plc
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- CACI International Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- The Boeing Company
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- Thales-Raytheon Systems Company LLC
- JVC Kenwood Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qw2338/global_critical?w=4