DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "COMPLEXIS - 3rd International Conference on Complexity, Future Information Systems and Risk" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Complexis - the International Conference on Complexity, Future Information Systems and Risk, aims at becoming a yearly meeting place for presenting and discussing innovative views on all aspects of Complex Information Systems, in different areas such as Informatics, Telecommunications, Computational Intelligence, Biology, Biomedical Engineering and Social Sciences. Information is pervasive in many areas of human activity - perhaps all - and complexity is a characteristic of current Exabyte-sized, highly connected and hyper dimensional, information systems.
1. Complexity in Informatics, Automation and Networking
2. Complexity in Biology and Biomedical Engineering
3. Complexity in Social Sciences
4. Complexity in Computational Intelligence and Future Information Systems
5. Complexity in EDA, Embedded Systems, and Computer Architecture
6. Network Complexity
7. Complexity in Risk and Predictive Modeling
Ernesto Estrada, University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom, and Pter Kacsuk, MTA SZTAKI, Hungary
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hpxpbb/complexis_3rd?w=4