DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fluoropolymer Film Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering
The global fluoropolymer film market is expected to reach an estimated $2.4 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 6.5% from 2018 to 2023.
The future of the fluoropolymer film market looks promising with opportunities in the electrical and electronics, construction, packaging, transportation, and industrial sector. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing demand in the medical packaging industry and growth in the solar photovoltaic and construction industries.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the fluoropolymer film industry, include usage of functional fluoropolymer films to encapsulate solar panels on building exteriors, increasing deployment of fluoropolymer films in electrochemical devices, and increasing usage in innovative green technology.
It is forecast that PVDF film will remain the largest product type and it is also expected to witness the highest growth due to increasing demand in capacitor, photovoltaic module, and lithium-ion batteries.
Within the fluoropolymer film market, electrical and electronics will remain the largest end use industry, and witness highest growth during the forecast period. The demand for fluoropolymer film is growing due to rapid expansion of solar energy, growing demand for electrical appliances, and growth of the semiconductor industry.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest market and experience the highest growth over the forecast period. The growth is supported by government policies for the use of solar power for rural electrification projects, a rise in the demand for electronic products such as laptops, mobile phones, and high resolution television sets, and growth in the construction industry.
Scope of the Report
- Fluoropolymer Film Market by Product Type [Volume (Tons) and $M shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023]: PVDF Film PTFE Film PVF Film FEP Film ETFE Film PFA Film Others
- Fluoropolymer Film Market by End Use Industry [Volume (Tons) $M shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023]: Electrical and Electronics Photovoltaic Consumer Electronics Construction Packaging Transportation Industrial Others
- Some of the fluoropolymer films companies profiled in this report include 3M Dyneon, Chemours, Saint-Gobain, Daikin Industries Ltd., and Solvay S.A. among others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2012 to 2023
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- 3M Dyneon
- Chemours (DuPont)
- Asahi Glass Corporation
- Kureha Corporation
- Honeywell Inc.
- SOLVAY Solexis S.P.A
- DUNMORE Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrmzh6/global?w=4