The global market for non-sugar sweeteners has been growing at a significant rate for the past five-years, in pace with their applications for food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, health and personal care and other industries, and largely driven by the North America, Asia-Pacific and European markets. In addition, research and development in non-sugar sweeteners technologies has resulted in a shift towards natural non-sugar sweeteners rather than artificial ones.
To assess the market, non-sugar sweeteners are broadly divided into three types, high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), high-intensity sweeteners (HIS) and sugar alcohols. HFCS and HIS have their major application in s as a sugar substitute while sugar alcohols have application in pharmaceuticals and oral health care products as well as food and beverages.
In terms of the demand growth rate of the non-sugar sweeteners, North America shows the highest rate in the global market followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. In North America and Europe there has been an increase in the demand for low calorie products due to the increase in diabetes and obesity. Increasing consumer awareness, greater disposable income and changes in lifestyle will drive the Asia-Pacific market.
Key Topics Covered:
4. Patent Analysis
5. Global Forecast For Non-Sugar Sweeteners
6. Drivers And Challenges For Non-Sugar Sweeteners
7. Regulations For Non-Sugar Sweeteners
8. Supplier Landscape And Company Profiles
- A&Z Food Additives Co. Ltd.
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- American International Foods Inc.
- Anhui Ruisen Bio-Tech Co. Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Atlantic Chemicals Trading Gmbh
- Austrade Inc.
- Beckmann-Kenko GmbH
- Celanese Corp.
- Commercial Bridge Industry Ltd.
- Cumberland Packaging Corp.
- Fraken Biochem
- Giri Health Product
- Glg Life Tech Corp.
- Hermes Sweeteners Ltd.
- Hill Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Ingredion Inc.
- J.K. Sucralose Inc.
- King Way Corp.
- McNeil Nutritionals Llc
- Merisant Worldwide Inc.
- The NutraSweet Company
- Tate & Lyle Plc.
- TC Heartland LLC.
- Tongaat Hulett Ltd.
- The TNN Development Ltd.
- Whole Earth Sweetener Co. Llc.
- Zydus Wellness Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3rsb3/global_nonsugar?w=4