DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ultra-High Performance Concrete Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ultra-high performance concrete market to grow at a CAGR of 6.91% during the period 2018-2022.
Global Ultra-High Performance Concrete Market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is Increased benefits of ultra-high performance concrete. Ultra-high performance concrete exhibits excellent properties, which are a major driving factor for its increased demand for applications such as military construction, building construction, anti-detonating construction, and the construction of roads and bridges.
It is a high-strength, ductile material. Due to its high ductility, ultra-high-performance concrete can deform and support flexural loads even after initial cracking. It has a very high tensile strength and can withstand high loads. It has a very good flexural load, compressive strength, and a high modulus of elasticity
The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is increasing demand for reactive powder concrete. RPC is an evolving composite material, and it is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the global ultra-high performance concrete market as it allows optimized material use, generates economic benefits, and is highly environment-friendly.
RPC is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to properties such as increased durability, high strength, and ability to withstand high load and pressure. It is more environment-friendly than other conventional concrete products.
- Gulf Precast Concrete
- Illinois Tool Works
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Roads and bridge construction - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Building construction - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Military construction - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Anti-detonating construction - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity for application
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing demand for reactive powder concrete
- Increasing demand for ultra-high performance concrete in repair and rehabilitation applications
- Rapid increase in road and bridge construction
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 15: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/548gt5/global_ultrahigh?w=4