DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) market to grow at a CAGR of 5.45% during the period 2018-2022.
Global Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. To calculate the market size, the report presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
One trend in the market is rising demand for bio-based feedstock. The use of bio-based feedstock in the production of synthetic rubber is a popular trend. The development of renewable chemicals to produce rubber is growing rapidly on the grounds of achieving sustainability.
According to the report, one driver in the market is increasing consumption from automotive and aeronautical industries. NBR is used extensively in the automotive and aeronautical industries. The automotive industry is projected to be the largest end-user of NBR during the forecast period. NBR is used in the automotive and aeronautical industries to produce fuel hoses, oil hoses, grommets, seals, and binders of frictional materials. Ordinary rubber cannot be used for these applications.
Further, the report states that one challenge in the market is fluctuating raw material prices. Consistent price fluctuations of raw materials used to manufacture NBR pose a major challenge to the manufacturers. NBR is a copolymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene. Thus, its prices are directly affected by the prices of these primary inputs. Both the raw materials are produced from crude oil sources.
- JSR Corporation
- Kumho Petrochemical
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Hose, belting, and cable - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Seals and O-rings - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Industrial and medical gloves - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Molded and extruded products - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Adhesives and sealants - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by application
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising demand for bio-based feedstock
- Growing demand for hydrogenated nitrile butadiene rubber (HNBR)
- Rising demand for NBR powder
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Key market vendors
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- JSR Corporation
PART 15: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbffzr/global_nitrile?w=4.