DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ventilator Market by Mobility (Intensive Care, Portable), Type (Adult, Infant), Mode (Volume, Pressure, Combined), Interface (Invasive, Non-invasive), End User (Hospital, Home Care, Ambulatory Care Center, EMS) - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ventilator market is projected to reach USD 1,261.9 Million by 2023 from USD 859.9 Million in 2018, at a CAGR of 8%.
Rapid growth in the geriatric population, increasing incidence of preterm births, and rising number of ICU beds are the major factors driving the growth of the ventilator market. Moreover, the growing investments, favorable regulatory policies, and growth in the healthcare industry in emerging countries in the Asian region are expected to provide favorable growth opportunities for players operating in the ventilator market.
Based on interface, the invasive ventilation segment accounted for the largest share of the ventilator market in 2017. The large share of this segment is attributed to the wide applications of intensive care ventilators in respiratory diseases, neurological diseases, and sleeping disorders.
Based on end user, the hospitals & clinics segment accounted for the largest share of the ventilator market in 2017. The large share of the hospitals and clinics segment can be attributed to financial capabilities of hospitals to purchase high-priced instruments as well as the availability of trained professionals to operate ventilators.
- Rising Prevalence of Respiratory Diseases
- Urbanization and Growing Pollution Levels
- High Prevalence of Tobacco Smoking
- Changing Lifestyles
- Rapid Growth in the Geriatric Population
- Increasing Number of Preterm Births
- Rising Number of ICU Beds
- Reimbursement Concerns
- Complications Associated With the Use of Ventilators
- Resistance From Physicians for Technology Transition
- Growing Demand for Home Care Therapeutic Devices
- Growth Opportunities in Emerging Countries
- Lack of Awareness and Large Undiagnosed and Undertreated Population
- Harmful Effects of Certain Devices on Neonates
- Air Liquide
- Airon Mindray
- Allied Healthcare Products
- Asahi Kasei
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Dickinson and Company
- Fisher & Paykel
- GE Healthcare
- Hamilton Medical
- Philips Healthcare
- Smiths Group
- Zoll Medical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rpdfj2/global_ventilator?w=4