DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Construction Adhesives Market by Resin Type (Acrylic, PVA, PU, Epoxy), Technology (Waterborne, Reactive, Solventborne), End Use Sector (Residential, Non-residential, Infrastructure), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global construction adhesives market is estimated to be USD 9.09 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 11.60 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5% from 2017 to 2022.
Growing building & construction activities have led to an increase in demand for construction adhesives.
Based on end-use sector, residential is estimated to be the largest segment of the construction adhesives market in 2017, in terms of volume, followed by the infrastructure segment. The rising demand for new and innovative products and the need for research & development in construction adhesives have driven companies to adopt organic and inorganic growth strategies to increase their market shares.
Based on resin type, the PU segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to its significant contributions to the adhesive bonding technology, making available several different feedstock materials for the manufacturing of adhesives that exhibit a broad spectrum of performance characteristics. Based on their varied compositions, PU adhesives are used in a wide range of applications in the construction industry.
- Increased Demand for Construction Adhesives in the Residential Housing and Infrastructure Industries
- Rising Demand From the Asean and MEA Countries
- Construction Adhesives Provide Safety and Ease of Application
- Environmental Regulations in the North American and European Countries
- Growing Demand for Low-VOC, Green, and Sustainable Adhesives
- Economic Growth and Rising Government Expenditure on Infrastructure Development
- Established Infrastructure in the Developed Countries
- Changing Regulations and Industry Standards
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Construction Adhesives Market, by Resin Type
7 Construction Adhesives Market, by Technology
8 Construction Adhesives Market, by End-Use Sector
9 Construction Adhesives Market, by Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Ardex GmbH
- Avery Dennison
- Construction Chemicals Pty
- Custom Building Products
- DAP Products
- Dural Industries
- Franklin International
- H.B. Fuller
- Illinois Tool Works
- Laticrete International
- Mapei SpA
- Norcros Adhesives
- Saint-Gobain Weber
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4th6sb/global?w=4