DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Phototherapy Equipment Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global phototherapy equipment market was valued at US$453.59 mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$748.89 mn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2017 to 2025.
The global phototherapy equipment market is segmented by device type into led-based phototherapy equipment, conventional phototherapy equipment and fiberoptic phototherapy equipment. Conventional phototherapy equipment is further segmented into phototherapy equipment with compact fluorescent lamps and phototherapy equipment with fluorescent lamps.
Conventional phototherapy currently dominates the global phototherapy equipment market, since it is commonly used for skin disease treatment. The global phototherapy equipment market is segmented by application type, into skin disease treatment, neonatal jaundice and others. Skin disease occupies a large share of the phototherapy application market. This segment is further segmented into psoriasis, eczema/atopic dermatitis, vitiligo and skin diseases.
Key Market Movements:
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) report study states that approximately 60%-80% healthy newborns suffer from neonatal jaundice. Every year around 13 million babies are afflicted by jaundice, out of which 9 million belong to developing countries. Therefore, developing countries are expected to be lucrative markets for phototherapy treatment
- Surge in prevalence of skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema is the main driver for growth of phototherapy treatment market. According to WHO reports, psoriasis prevalence ranges from 0.09%-11.43%, thus making it serious global problem affecting at least 100 million individual across the world.
- With advent of novel technologies and its high adoption rate further accelerate the growth of phototherapy market. LED based phototherapy is well adopted and expected to propel the demand for phototherapy treatment.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Preface
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Phototherapy Equipment Market: Market Dynamics and Future Outlook
Chapter 4. Global Phototherapy Equipment Market, by Device Type, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 5. Global Phototherapy Equipment Market, by Application Type, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 6. Global Phototherapy Equipment Market, by Geography, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- Atom Medical Corporation
- ArjoHuntlleigh, Inc. (Gentinge Group)
- Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. Kg
- Honle UV America, Inc.
- GE Healthcare, Inc.
- Favoro Health Projects SpA
- National Biological Corporation
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Philips Lighting Holding B.V.
- Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Solarc Systems, Inc.
- The Daavlin Company, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tln25s/global_749?w=4