DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Heart Valve Devices Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global heart valve devices market was valued at US$ 4,945 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 13,377.9 Mn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2017 to 2025.
Rising geriatric population, increase in prevalent population with heart valve disease and demand for novel and less invasive technology are significant factors contributing to the growth of heart valve devices market. With increase in investment in R&D and constant improvement in technology by the companies and their market expansion through strategic merger and acquisition further boast the growth of heart valve devices market.
Transcatheter heart valve is fast growing market due to preference for less invasive surgeries. Heart valve replacement is segmented by type into mechanical valves, tissue/bioprosthetic valves and transcatheter heart valves/ percutaneous heart valves. Mechanical valve replacement dominates the heart valve device market, due it high durability and observed significant improvement in survival rates in patient. It is further segmented into position by mitral valve replacement devices, aortic valve replacement devices and other position heart valve replacement devices. Most of the replacement take place for mitral and aortic damaged valves.
Key Market Movements:
- Around 5 million American suffer from heart valve disease every year. Heart disease is considered as one of the leading cause of mortality. Thus substantial rise in burden of heart valve disease is the major growth driver for the heart valve device market.
- Minimally invasive and percutaneous heart valve technologies availability, wide array of surgical procedure, advances in heart valve therapies has revolutionized the traditional ways of treatment of valvular disease
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Preface
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Heart Valve Devices Market: Market Dynamics and Future Outlook
Chapter 4. Global Heart Valve Devices Market, by Procedure Type, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 5. Global Heart Valve Devices Market, by Geography, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 6. Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cryolife, Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences LLC
- On-X Life Technologies, Inc.
- LivaNova, Plc.
- Medtronic, Plc.
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Micro Interventional Devices, Inc.
- Neovasc, Inc.
- Sorin Group
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- TTK Healthcare Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dshh7f/global_heart?w=4