DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Xanthan Gum Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global xanthan gum market is expected to at a CAGR of 5.8% in terms of value from 2017 to 2025.
Strong demand from oil & gas industry and food & beverages industry is anticipated to drive the demand for the xanthan gum in upcoming years.
On the basis of applications, the global Xanthan Gum market is segmented into oil & gas, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and others (Paper, Coatings, etc.) applications. Among these, oil & gas segment dominated the market. This segment is projected to maintain its dominance over the next eight years.
- Increase in Consumption of Convenience Foods
- In 2016, APAC led the market in terms of xanthan gum consumption
- Increasing array of applications
- Increasing in Demand for Natural Food Additives
- Strong demand from emerging economies
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Preface
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Xanthan Gum Market: Market Dynamics and Future Outlook
Chapter 4. Global Xanthan Gum Market, by Application, 2015 - 2025 (Kilo Tons) (US$ Mn)
Chapter 5. Global Xanthan Gum Market, by Geography, 2015 - 2025 (Kilo Tons) (US$ Mn)
Chapter 6. Company Profiles
- Cargill, Inc.
- CP Kelco
- Deosen Biochemical Ltd.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Fufeng Group Company Ltd.
- Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Qingdao Unichem International Trade Co. Ltd.
- Solvay S.A.
- The Archer Daniels Midland Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhvbzn/global_xanthan?w=4