DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Barrier Films Market by Material (PE, PET, PP, PA, Organic Coatings, Inorganic Coatings), End-Use Industry (Food & Beverage Packaging, Pharmaceutical Packaging, Agriculture), Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe) - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The barrier films market is projected to reach USD 28.58 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5% between 2017 and 2022.
The growth of the barrier films market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for barrier films in various end-use industries, such as food & beverage packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, and agriculture.
Volatile prices of raw materials are acting as a restraint to the growth of the barrier films market. Multilayer films encompass superior properties as compared to monolayer films. However, recyclability of multilayer films serves to be a major challenge to the growth of the barrier films market.
Amcor (Australia), Sealed Air (US), Bemis (US), Toppan Printing (Russia), Cosmo Films (India), Jindal Poly Films (India), and Berry Global (US) are leading companies operating in the barrier films market. These companies are expected to account for a significant share of the barrier films market in the near future.
- Demand for Longer Shelf Life of Food Products
- Increasing Demand for Customer-Friendly Packaging
- Increasing Number of Retail Chains in Developing Countries
- Downsizing of Packaging
- Susceptibility to Degradation
- Volatile Raw Material Prices
- Biodegradable Barrier Films
- Increasing Usage of Agriculture Films
- Increasing Application of Barrier Films in Electronics Industry
- Challenges in Recycling of Multilayer Films
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Barrier Films Market, by Material
7 Barrier Films Market, by End-Use Industry
8 Barrier Films Market, by Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Amcor Limited
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Clondalkin Group
- Cosmo Films Ltd.
- Daibochi Plastic and Packaging Industry Bhd.
- Dupont Teijin Films
- Glenroy, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Huhtamaki Group
- Jindal Poly Films Ltd.
- Klckner Pentaplast
- Linpac Senior Holdings Limited
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Plastissimo Film Co. Ltd.
- Raven Industries, Inc.
- Sealed Air
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Toppan Printing Co. Ltd.
- Uflex Ltd.
- Vitriflex, Inc.
- Winpak Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4kkgm3/global_barrier?w=4