DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "EU: Knitted Or Crocheted Fabrics - Market Report - Analysis And Forecast To 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report focuses on the EU knitted fabric market, providing a comprehensive analysis and the most recent data on its market size and volume, EU trade, price dynamics, domestic production, and turnover in the industry.
The market trends section reveals the main issues and uncertainties concerning the industry, while the medium-term outlook uncovers market prospects.
The attractivity index (IB Index) summarizes the source of existing opportunities as they appear in this market, as well as an interpretation of the trade figures.
- Pile fabrics, including "long pile" fabrics and terry fabrics, knitted or crocheted;
- Knitted or crocheted fabrics containing by weight 5% or more of elastomeric yarn or rubber thread;
- Warp knit fabrics (including those made on galloon knitting machines), knitted or crocheted and other knitted or crocheted fabrics.
- Knitted fabric market size and value;
- EU production, split by EU Member States;
- Knitted fabric production by type;
- Profiles of the leading companies;
- EU trade (intra and extra);
- Prices for knitted fabric (producer, import and export);
- Trade structure and market channels;
- Knitted fabric market outlook to 2025;
- Per Capita Consumption.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Domestic Production
7. Prices and Price Development
8. Trade Structure and Channels
9. Business Environment Overview
10. Company Profiles
Appendix 1: Trade and Prices by Countries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gpqkjj/european_knitted?w=4