DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "EU: Sacks And Bags - Market Report - Analysis And Forecast To 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report focuses on the EU sack and bag market, providing a comprehensive analysis and the most recent data on its market size and volume, EU trade, price dynamics, domestic production, and turnover in the industry.
The market trends section reveals the main issues and uncertainties concerning the industry, while the medium-term outlook uncovers market prospects.
The attractivity index (IB Index) summarizes the source of existing opportunities as they appear in this market, as well as an interpretation of the trade figures.
Product Coverage: Sacks and bags, of a kind used for the packing of goods, of jute or of other textile bast fibers, of cotton, of man-made and of other textile materials.
- Sack and bag market size and value;
- EU production, split by EU Member States;
- Sack and bag production;
- Profiles of the leading companies;
- EU trade (intra and extra);
- Prices for sack and bag (producer, import and export);
- Trade structure and market channels;
- Sack and bag market outlook to 2025;
- Per Capita Consumption.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Domestic Production
7. Prices and Price Development
8. Trade Structure and Channels
9. Business Environment Overview
10. Company Profiles
Appendix 1: Trade and Prices by Countries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s8l4wz/european_sacks?w=4