DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Center Market Overview and Analysis - A perspective of Colocation Data Center" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Global Data Center Market Overview and Analysis - A perspective of Colocation Data Center" January 2018 edition report provides an overview of data center trends and forecasts along with a detailed coverage of the colocation data centers globally across leading countries. Details regarding the Data center revenue for various offerings and its forecast up to 2020 has also been included in the report.
Salient Features of the Report and Key Findings included:
- The report provides an overview and brief summary of the data center trends and the shift in the data center generation over the years.
- It provides a graphical representation of distribution (analysis) of the leading colocation data centers owners globally and across the regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South and Central America).
- Deployment database of colocation data centers (2,100+) across in leading 10 countries has been provided in tabular format for reference.
- Summarized details of key market developments for data center segments such as Key Product/Capability initiatives (~70), Partnerships & Alliances (30+), Deals and Contracts (~50), and Mergers & Acquisitions (15+) has been included to assess competitive positioning and potential partnership opportunities.
- Analysis of Global Data center Automation Software Revenue and Revenue forecast details for various data center offerings has also been provided.
- 365 Data Centers
- Alibaba Cloud
- Aligned Data Centers
- Aligned Energy
- Digital Reality
- Extreme Networks
- GI Partners
- QTS Realty Trust
- Schneider Electric
- Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners
- T5 Data Centers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n28hpf/global_data?w=4