DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Telco Bundling Strategies 2018 -The Evolution of the Telco Bundle" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report proves to be a primer on various telco bundling strategies from across the world. It analyzes the manner in which telcos adjust their pricing and bundles as new services and revenue streams emerge, especially when more traditional services have come under pressure to grow revenues. The report looks at how customer segmentation plays an important role in the building of the bundle and how the bundles offered by a telco need to align well with the overall strategic objective of the company.
The report provides insights on how different regions differ in their overall bundling strategies as well as how telcos differ, such as a converged telco offering are vastly different from a mobile operator. The report will help telcos better understand both service and vertical based bundling and thereby add value to their customer base and grow revenue.
Some of the leading companies mentioned in the report includes Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, China Mobile, Facebook, WhatsApp, AT&T and O2.
- Catering to the new age customer - Insights on customer segmentation strategies followed by telcos and advise on how to best offer bundles that are suited for the telco target audience.
- Looking beyond multi play bundles - An outline on the changing nature of bundles and what to expect beyond multi play bundles, especially for converged telcos.
- Over 30 Case Studies - An in depth look at over 30 key players in the market across the world, with a well represented balance in each region.
- Localizing global case studies - Highlights case studies of exceptional telcos that have been early movers in the industry and also provide a local understanding of the global case studies.
- Leveraging telco strengths- recommendations on the steps that telcos need to take in order to become significant players in the industry based on tools that are already at their disposal.
- Actionable country level insights- Provides insights at a country level across all the regions worldwide. It highlights current telco strategies in the telco bundling space and provides a world view based on this.
- Evolving the bundle - A fair bit of strategy goes into building the perfect bundle from customer insights and pricing to the growth of new services, the report looks at how the bundle has evolved as services have evolved.
- New services areas such as IoT - An in depth look at hot services areas around the connected car and smart home services in the bundling context.
- Internet disruptors - An understanding of what OTT services are doing in the space, and how they are working with telcos to grow data revenues.
- AT & T
- Bharti Airtel
- Etisalat UAE
- Facebook Messenger
- Sky Music
- Virgin Media UK
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ck7pn7/global_telco?w=4