DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "EU: Plaits And Similar Products Of Plaiting Materials - Market Report - Analysis And Forecast To 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report focuses on the EU plaiting material market, providing a comprehensive analysis and the most recent data on its market size and volume, EU trade, price dynamics, domestic production, and turnover in the industry.
The market trends section reveals the main issues and uncertainties concerning the industry, while the medium-term outlook uncovers market prospects.
The attractivity index (IB Index) summarizes the source of existing opportunities as they appear in this market, as well as an interpretation of the trade figures.
- Plaits and similar products of plaiting materials, whether or not assembled into strips, of vegetable materials or other
- Plaiting materials, plaits and similar products of plaiting materials, bound together in parallel strands or woven, in sheet form, whether or not being finished articles (for example, mats, matting, screens), of vegetable material or other
- Basketwork, wickerwork and other articles, made directly to shape from plaits and plaiting materials described above
- Plaiting material market size and value;
- EU production, split by EU Member States;
- Plaiting material production by type;
- Profiles of the leading companies;
- EU trade (intra and extra);
- Prices for plaiting material (producer, import and export);
- Trade structure and market channels;
- Plaiting material market outlook to 2025;
- Per Capita Consumption.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Domestic Production
7. Prices and Price Development
8. Trade Structure and Channels
9. Business Environment Overview
10. Company Profiles
Appendix 1: Trade and Prices by Countries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqvrnj/eu_plaits_and?w=4