DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cardiac Assist Devices (CAD) Market - Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The ardiac assist devices global market is expected to grow at a double digit CAGR to reach $4,255.5 million by 202
The continuous flow pump is further segmented into Axial flow pump and Centrifugal flow pump. CAD market by implant type is segmented into Extracorporeal CAD, Intracorporeal CAD and Percutaneous CAD. CAD market by patient type is segmented into Adult and Pediatric CAD.
Applications of Cardiac assist devices are segmented into Bridge to Transplant (BTT), Bridge to destination (BTD), Bridge to Recovery (BTR). End-User of Cardiac assist devices are segmented into hospitals, academics & research institutes and other End-user (catheterization labs and ambulatory settings).
This report concentrates on Cardiac assist devices that are placed internally (VAD, TAH), externally (VAD) and percutaneously (VAD and IABP) for treating end-stage heart failure, cardiogenic shock, ventricular insufficiency, acute heart attack, intraoperative and postoperative cardiac procedures.
The mechanical circulatory devices like extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) or Heart lung machine and other cardiac assist devices like pacemakers and defibrillators are not considered in Cardiac assist devices global market report.
Factors Influencing Market
Drivers and Opportunities
- Increasing Incidence of Heart Failure
- Shortage of Heart Donors
- Technological Advancements in VAD
- Rising Geriatric Population
- Vast Pipeline Products
- Increase in Funding for CAD Research
Restraints and Threats
- Adverse Events and Complication With the Implantations of CAD
- Cost of the Devices
- Lack of Skilled and Trained Professionals
- Stringent Regulatory Guidelines
- Availability of Alternative Products
- ardiac Assist Devices Product Recalls Due to FDA Mandates
Some of the key players of the Cardiac assist devices are
- Abbott Laboratories (U.S.)
- Medtronic PLC (Ireland)
- Abiomed (U.S.)
- Reliant Heart (U.S.)
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. (Germany)
- Getinge Group (Sweden)
- Syncardia Systems, Inc (U.S.)
- Zeon Corporation (Japan)
Teleflex Incorporated (U.S.)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Cardiac Assist Devices Global Market, by Product
5 Cardiac Assist Devices Global Market, by Implant Type
6 Cardiac Assist Devices Global Market, by Pump Type
7 Cardiac Assist Devices Global Market, by Patient Type
8 Cardiac Assist Devices Global Market, by Application
9 Cardiac Assist Devices Global Market, by End-Users
10 Regional Analysis
11 Company Developments
12 Major Companies
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abiomed, Inc.
- Balton Sp. Z O.O
- Berlin Heart GmbH
- Bivacor, Inc.
- Calon Cardio-Technology Ltd
- Cardiobridge GmbH
- Carmat SA
- Cleveland Heart, Inc.
- Corwave SA
- Evaheart, Inc.
- Fineheart Sarl
- Fresenius Medical Care Ag & Co. KGaA (Xenios AG)
- Getinge Ab (Maquet Holding)
- GPB Life Science Holdings Llc (Insightra Medical, Inc.)
- Jarvik Heart, Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Mitiheart Corporation
- Reliantheart, Inc.
- Scandinavian Real Heart
- Senko Medical Instrument Mfg. Co. Ltd
- Syncardia Systems, LLC
- Tandem Life (Cardiacsystem, Inc)
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Windmill Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (WCS)
- Zeon Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/plcgns/global_cardiac?w=4