DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advances in Double Walled Pipelines, Oil Spill Cleanup, Digital Oilfields, Enhanced Oil Recovery, and Oil Infrastructure Monitoring" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of Oil and Gas TOE covers the advances in pipeline solutions for the O&G industry, pipeline monitoring solutions, and modeling for the flow of solvent in enhanced oil recovery.
The TOE also depicts the current landscape and the new trends in nanotechnology innovations for treating contaminated water, filters for hydrocarbon removal, oil spill cleaning, and carbon sequestration solutions. Research in the fields of oil spill cleaning and leakage control are very crucial from the environmental impact view point. The innovations profiled provide sustainable, low cost, efficient solutions for the process.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Innovative Double Wall Design For Oil Pipelines
- Optical Fiber Sensing for High-definition Pipeline Monitoring
- Graphene-based Oil Spill Cleaning Solution
- Fluid Flow Modeling for Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Companies Collaborate to Enable Digital Oilfields
- Nanoparticles of Gold and Palladium For Treating Contaminated Water
- Hydrophilic Filters For Increased Hydrocarbon Removal From Water
- Silicon Carbide Sensors For Monitoring Oil Infrastructure Degradation
- Magnetic Separation Using Nanotechnology For Oil Spill Removal
- Carbon Sequestration Using Asphalt-based Sorbents
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2h9zn/2018_technoloby?w=4