This edition of Future Tech TOE discusses about nanoencapsulation. Nanoencapsulation is a coating process by which an active ingredient is coated with a biodegradable shell material at nano scale.
The technology is used across a wide range of industries from food to personal care and pharmaceuticals. Nanoencapsulation ensures protection and controlled release of bioactive compounds at the right time and the right place. N
anoencapsulation offers several advantages in comparison to targeted site-specific delivery and efficient absorption through cells in terms of stability and scalability.
Stakeholders are exploring potential of nanoencapsulation for new applications such as chemicals, catalysts, and construction.
Key Topics Covered:
- Advanced Encapsulation Solutions to Protect Active Ingredients are Gaining Momentum
- Drivers and Restraints Impacting Adoption of Nanoencapsulation
- R&D Efforts Spread Across the Globe
- Wide Application Potential Key for Commercial Success
- Nanoencapsulation Providing Safe Therapeutics to Patients
- Nanoencapsulation to Protect Active Ingredients During Drug Delivery
- Nanoencapsulation to Increase Bioavailability of Drugs
- Development of Stable Functional Food With Nanoencapsulation
The Road Ahead
- Technology Roadmap for Nanoencapsulation Technology
- Patent Analysis Reveals That Pharmaceuticals, Foods, and Personal Care are High Interest Applications
- Use of Biodegradable Carriers Such as Chitosan and Starch Will be of Focus in the Pharmaceutical Sector
- Nanoencapsulants For Flavor and Fragrance Masking Will Emerge in the Food & Beverage Sectors
- Nanoencapsulants for Cosmetic Textiles and Transdermal Delivery Will Emerge in the Personal Care Sectors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rvpcb/2018_advances_in?w=4