WILMINGTON, Del--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you own shares of Stone Energy Corporation (NYSE: SGY)?
- Did you purchase any of your shares prior to November 21, 2017?
- Do you think the proposed buyout is fair?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Stone Energy Corporation (“Stone Energy” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SGY) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s entry into an agreement to be acquired by Talos Energy LLC (“Talos”). The company will be named Talos Energy, Inc. and is expected to trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the new ticker symbol "TALO." Under the terms of the agreement, each outstanding share of Stone Energy common stock will be exchanged for one share of Talos Energy, Inc. common stock and the current Talos stakeholders will be issued an aggregate of approximately 34.2 million common shares. At closing, Talos stakeholders will own 63% of the combined company, with Stone Energy shareholders owning the remaining 37%.
If you own common stock of Stone Energy and purchased any shares before November 21, 2017, if you would like to learn more about this investigation, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests, please contact Seth D. Rigrodsky or Gina M. Serra at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 2 Righter Parkway, Suite 120, Wilmington, DE 19803, by telephone at (888) 969-4242, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities fraud, shareholder corporate, and shareholder derivative litigation on behalf of shareholders in state and federal courts throughout the United States.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.