DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Carry Cases Market Analysis By Product (Backpack, Briefcase, Messenger Bags, Sleeves), By Customer Type (Consumer, Commercial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global carry cases market size is estimated to reach USD 9.27 billion by 2025.
The increase in the level of disposable income has enabled consumers to spend on gadgets such as notebooks and tablets. Furthermore, the growth of the e-commerce industry has stimulated the sale of accessories such as backpacks, sleeves, and other carry cases.
The introduction of multiple models of laptops is expected to promote the market growth since devices of different sizes and designs require different cases. Moreover, the introduction of smart cases is expected increase customer adoption as it improves the functionality of the cases. For instance, carry cases are available that are made of special material that blocks RFID signals to protect credit cards and passport from wireless identity theft.
The usage of backpacks and sleeves for marketing and promotional purposes is expected to increase the scope for commercial applications at educational institutions and workplaces. Furthermore, the recent trend of customization whereby customers can get their names printed on the cases or get personalized designs is expected to boost the demand for carry cases.
The market comprises a large number of players including local manufacturers and authorized retailers. The market competition is high and mainly price-based. The presence of counterfeit products is expected to restrain the market growth and affect the profitability of market participants.
Further Key Findings:
- The introduction of various electronic devices such as tablets and laptops are anticipated to foster the growth of the global carry cases market.
- Carry cases serve to protect devices and are widely adopted for their aesthetic value and functionality.
- The commercial segment is the fastest-growing consumer type segment with a CAGR of 9.3% over the forecast period.
- The sleeves segment is the fastest-growing product segment, registering a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing regional segment due to the growth of electronic corporations in this region.
- The key industry participants include Targus, Torg, Fabrique Ltd., Lenovo, Swissgear, Thule Group, AsusTeK Computer Inc., Case Logic, North Face, and Incase Design Corp., among others.
- AsusTek Computer Inc.
- Briggs & Riley
- Dell Technologies
- Samsonite International S.A.
- Wenger International
- Targus Inc.
- VIP Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrwkc9/global_carry?w=4