DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Information Services Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The convergence of library, museum and archive services is gaining popularity as they are inter-related in terms of their service offerings, and have therefore gained acceptance. The Museum of History & Industry and the University of Washington Libraries collaborated with the Association of King County Historical Organizations to address the challenges related with preserving collections and to provide greater access to the community.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the information services market in 2017, accounting for around 30% market share. Asia is the largest market because of the presence of a large population accessing news syndicate for news content, archives and libraries for information. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 28% market share. Middle East was the smallest region accounting for around 4% market share.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the information services market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
- Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the information services market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Information Services.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Associated Press
- Agence France-Presse
- Thomson Reuters
- New York Public Library
- British Library
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3qvt3r/global?w=4