DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fabrics Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The demand for smart fabrics is increasing rapidly. This is mainly driven by the growing use of smart fabrics in various sectors including fashion, entertainment, medical, transportation, sports and fitness, and military.
Smart fabrics are textiles that can interact with their environment and respond to a physical stimuli including those from mechanical, electrical, thermal and chemical sources. Sensors, actuators and fabrics are the major components of smart fabrics. The materials used in smart fabrics include optical fibers, metals and conductive polymers. An example of smart fabrics is D-Shirt offered by French company Cityzen Sciences, which comes with a wide range of functions to record heart rate, GPS location, route, altitude and speed.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the fabrics manufacturing market in 2017, accounting for around 69% market share. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 8% market share. Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for around 3.5% market share.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the fabrics manufacturing market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
- Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the fabrics manufacturing market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Broad Woven Fabric Mills, Narrow Fabric Mills and Schiffli Machine Embroidery, Non-woven Fabrics Mills, and Knit Fabric Mills.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Arvind ltd
- Bombay Rayon Fashions
- Marzotto S.p.A.
- Tuni Textiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g35xw3/global_fabrics?w=4