Global Social Service market briefing report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
Social services are voluntary benefits and facilities relating to education, food supplies, health care, disaster relief activities and housing services and are offered by private or government establishments to improve living conditions and social well-being of under privileged children, disabled, elderly and the poor in a community.
The global social services market was estimated to be around $3160 billion as of 2017. The segments in the social service market include educational services, social assistance, and child care services.
Child Day Care Centers Utilizing Technology
Child day care centers are leveraging technologies to allow parents stay connected with their children when they are away for work.. Many daycare centers are using apps to provide video streaming of classroom activities and send pictures of kids to parents. This technology enables parents to monitor their child activities at the care center by accessing videos and pictures.
For instance, Trust Child Care Centers partnered with Parent Care Network to provide video over the internet to parents where they can monitor child activities at the daycare center. Cresthill Academy is utilizing technology to maximize communication and connection by providing information about child's activities.
- Markets Covered: Education Services, Social Assistance
- Companies Mentioned: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, World Food Programme, Unicef, University of California System, The Salvation Army, Feeding America, Bright Horizons Family Solutions, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Trust, University of Michigan, Food For Poor
- Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24qdl8/global_social?w=4