DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "US Market Report Suite for Dental Prosthetics and Digital Dentistry Devices 2018 - MedSuite" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
General Report Contents
- Market Analyses include: Unit Sales, ASPs, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Market Drivers & Limiters for each chapter segment
- Competitive Analysis for each chapter segment
- Section on recent mergers & acquisitions
The most impactful factor limiting growth of the U.S. dental prosthetic market is the improvement of oral healthcare, which is lessening demand for dental work. Better dental health will equate to more partially rather than fully edentulous patients. As such, the proportion of partial dentures will grow at the expense of full dentures.
Market growth for denture teeth will also slow as partials continue to gain popularity. Relative to full dentures, partial solutions recruit fewer teeth, averaging around 5.7 on average. As partials continue to grow at the expense of full denture unit sales, the average number of teeth required per denture will fall.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. U.S. Dental Prosthetics and Digital Dentistry Device Market Overview
3. Crown and Bridge Market
4. Inlay and Onlay Market
5. Veneer Market
6. Denture Market
7. Denture Teeth Market
8. Dental CAD/CAM Prosthetics Market
- Glidewell Laboratories
- National Dentex Corporation
- Modern Dental
- Dental Services Group
- Affordable Dentures Inc.
- Aspen Dental
- Dentsply Sirona
- Smile Brands
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- Heraeus Kulzer
- VITA North America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8765kw/us_market_report?w=4