DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Indian Touch Technology Market, Forecast to FY 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report describes the touch screen market from all dimensions thereby providing a holistic view enabling informed decisions for the existing and aspiring market participants. It covers the 5 technologies - Resistive, Single Touch Capacitive, Multi-Touch Capacitive, SAW and Infrared. Screen sizes covered are 15 inches and above and end-user segments covered are Banking, Retail, Railways & Metro, Hospitality, Entertainment, Road Transport & Airport and Others.
Indian Touch Technology market's size is INR 259.1 Million in FY17 growing at a CAGR of 15.2% to reach a size of INR 525.3 Million in FY22. Number of units sold are 27,125 in FY17 growing at a CAGR of 18.3% to reach 62,967 in FY22.
The market volume is likely to grow at the rate of 25.9% to reach 85,679 in FY22. Similarly, market value if likely to show a growth of 20.6% to reach a size of INR 661.1 Million in FY22.
Retail segment will show the highest growth with a CAGR of 19.1%, followed by Banking segment with a CAGR of 14.9%. These two will be followed by Hospitality (14.8%), Railways & Metro (11.5%), Entertainment (11.3%) and Road Transport & Airport (9.9%).
The fiscal year runs from April to March
- Geographic coverage: India
- Study period: FY 2017-FY 2022
- Base year: FY 20167
- Forecast period: FY 2018-FY 2022
- Monetary Unit: INR
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total Touch Technology Market
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total Touch Technology Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total Touch Technology Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
7. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
8. Banking Segment Analysis
9. Retail Segment Analysis
10. Railways And Metro Segment Analysis
11. Hospitality Segment Analysis
12. Entertainment Segment Analysis
13. Road Transport And Airport Segment Analysis
14. The Last Word
- Elo Touch
- General Touch
- PQ Labs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v5x9k9/indian_touch?w=4.