DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Non Alcoholic - Beverages Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Non Alcoholic - Beverages market global briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global non alcoholic - beverages sector.
The non-alcoholic beverages market comprises establishments manufacturing beverages that do not contain any alcohol. Non-alcoholic beverages provide hydration, nutrients, vitamins, sugar or calories based on the ingredients used in the manufacturing process.
Non-alcoholic beverages market includes the following i) Coffee and Tea ii) Soft Drink iii) Bottled Water iv) Ice manufacturing
The global non alcoholic - beverages market was estimated to be around $470 billion as of 2017. The global non alcoholic - beverages made up around 8% of the overall food and beverages market in 2017. The non alcoholic - beverages market was the fifth largest market in the global food and beverages market in 2017.
Increasing Demand for Fortified Water
With rising awareness about the ill-effects of high-calorie refreshments, there has been an increase in demand for fortified water that provide increased hydration. Fortified water products include specialty waters and enhanced beverages that contain flavor, added minerals, vitamins and other nutrients. Some of these products contain electrolytes and have specified pH levels that make them alkaline. Electrolyte-infused waters and coconut water products manufactured by Smartwater, Vita Coco, and Voss are examples of fortified water products.
- Markets Covered: Coffee and Tea, Soft Drink and Ice
- Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Suntory Holdings Limited
- Red Bull GmbH
- Cott Corporation
- Monster Beverage Corporation
- Ocean Spray
- Kraft Heinz Company
- DydoDrinco Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7l6lp/global_non?w=4