The global pet Food market briefing report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The pet food industry includes establishments involved in manufacturing dog and cat food from ingredients such as grains, oilseed mill products and meat products. This market does not include agricultural animal food.
Pet foods are specialty foods prepared according to the nutritional requirements of domesticated animals. Pet foods are typically of three types i) Dry Foods ii) Canned Foods iii) Semi-moist Foods.
The global pet food market was estimated to be around $220 billion as of 2017. The global pet food made up around 4% of the overall food and beverages market in 2017. The pet food market was the seventh largest market in the global food and beverages market in 2017.
- Markets Covered: Dog and Cat Food, Other Animal Food
- Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Mars Petcare Inc.
- Nestle Purina Petcare
- Hill's Pet Nutrition (a subsidiary of Colgate-Palmolive Company)
- InVivo Animal Nutrition
- BLUE BUFFALO PET PRODUCTS Inc.
- Spectrum Brands/United Pet Group
- Diamond Pet Foods
- Unicharm Corp
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cnwksb/global_pet_food?w=4