This research is designed for:
- CIOs or IT leaders who need to develop, document, or improve their IT strategy.
- An IT leader looking to become more effective.
- An IT leader desiring to drive increased business value.
This research will help you:
- Create an IT strategy using an efficient and logical process.
- Visualize IT's target state and articulate how it will empower the organization's success.
- Develop the IT target state and IT initiatives designed to optimize business performance and enhance IT maturity.
- Communicate the IT strategy to key stakeholders.
- Drive internal and external IT alignment through a common vision and a shared sense of purpose.
- Create a collection of initiatives that streamline progression to the target IT state.
- Establish a roadmap of initiatives to achieve the future of IT.
All too often, a busy IT organization creates a laundry list of IT to-do projects and calls it an IT strategy. Sometimes they are requests from the business, other times they are projects that simply need to get done.
But being busy doesn't necessarily mean that you are busy doing the right things. Figuring out which projects are most important from a business-value perspective, and ensuring that projects are done in the right sequence, is absolutely critical to a successful IT organization and business.
By using a purpose- and visual-driven approach to IT strategy that derives your IT roadmap from business outcomes, you can be assured that you are not just doing valuable projects, but doing the right, valuable projects.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hgwf3c/rapidly_develop_a?w=4