CAMARILLO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grab Green, a Maddiebrit Products brand, was named a Safer Choice Program partner for its strong commitment to safety, performance, and leadership in sustainability in the design and manufacture of Stoneworks Laundry Pods. Grab Green strengthened its commitment to product safety by implementing a Layers of Safety policy in product development for the Stoneworks Laundry Detergent Pods.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Safer Choice program recognizes products that meet rigorous ingredient and product-level safety standards in order to ensure greater safety for families, pets, fish and the environment. Products with the Safer Choice label help consumers choose products with safer ingredients without sacrificing quality or performance.
Certified Stoneworks Laundry Detergent Pods
“We are honored to hold the Safer Choice label on our Stoneworks Laundry Pods,” said Patricia Spencer, Maddiebrit’s President and Product Developer. “Our mission is to provide parents and families with healthier and sustainable products that actually work, and we are excited to continue to our commitment to safety and sustainability in product design.”
Look for the Safer Choice label on Grab Green’s Stoneworks Laundry Detergent Pods here:
- Stoneworks Laundry Detergent Pods, Rain – Fragrance Free (50 loads)
- Stoneworks Laundry Detergent Pods, Birch Branch (50 loads)
To help well-meaning parents and caretakers avoid the risk of accidental ingestion, Grab Green’s Stoneworks Laundry Pods are designed to enforce the following multiple layers of safety:
- Pods have a simple design and contain a white powder formula, making them significantly less attractive than colorful detergent packs that have a candy-like appearance.
- Pods have an extremely bitter Bitrex outer film, made with non-toxic ingredients to deter ingestion by giving them a bad taste.
- Pods are made from powder, which is slow to dissolve and more difficult to ingest than liquid detergent.
For more information or to order Grab Green and #StoneworksLaundryPods please go to grabgreenhome.com. You can follow Grab Green on Instagram and Pinterest: @grabgreen and on Facebook: www.facebook.com/grabgreen.
To learn more about the Safer Choice program, see the EPA’s Safer Choice webpage.
About Grab Green
Grab Green creates healthy lifestyle consumer products that provide safer alternatives to traditional products. Grab Green has more than 80 products in the household cleaning and personal care category. Grab Green’s philosophy is the belief that people shouldn’t sacrifice efficacy when using non-toxic products.