DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Select and Implement a Business Intelligence and Analytics Solution" report from Info-Tech Research Group has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Use this Blueprint to support the selection and implementation of your business intelligence and analytics solution
Use the project steps and activity instructions outlined in this Blueprint to streamline your selection process and implementation planning. Save time and money, and improve the impact of your business intelligence (BI) procurement by leveraging research and project steps.
The Blueprint includes three phases:
1. Launch the BI Project and Collect Requirements
2. Select Your BI Solution
3. Get Ready for your BI Implementation
Use Business Intelligence Vendor Landscape contained with Phase 2 of this project to support your vendor reviews and selection. Refer to the use-case performance results to identify vendors that align with the requirements and solution needs identified by your earlier project findings.
This research is designed for:
- Organizations that want to acquire and implement a business intelligence solution.
- Organizations looking for new BI solutions that complement existing platforms.
- Firms that already have an existing BI solution that doesn't meet their growing business needs.
This research will help you:
- Understand modern BI solutions and how they can be leveraged to deliver business value.
- Select the most suitable BI solution based on your business requirements and use cases.
- Develop a step-by-step approach, following industry best practices, to select and implement your BI solution.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrgst2/the_blueprint?w=4